Here at Beekeeping Supplies Australia we offer refunds and returns within 30 days of purchase.
You can return your product for store credit, exchange for a different product or a refund to the original payment method.
We will not give refunds for the following
Unless otherwise stated by our staff and have come to a different agreement.
– Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
– Misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
– Found it cheaper somewhere else.
– Decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
– Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
– You plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business.
Our requirements for a return
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original condition.
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
We offer repairs or replacements to certain products under warranty.
What warranties do we provide?
2 year manufacturing warranty:
- – Pierce Uncapping Knives
- – Pierce Uncapping Knives 12″ Long
- – Pierce Uncapping Steam Knives
- – Pierce Uncapping Steam Knife Kits
If your knife fails under the 2 year warranty period due to any manufacturer’s defects, Pierce Beekeeping Equipment will replace it under their limited warranty provided. You can return the knife at your expense to them. Pierce Beekeeping Equipment reserve the right to inspect and verify that the product has not been abused or mistreated.
Or that the knife has not been tampered with.
This limited warranty is voided if the product appears to have been used improperly or overheated, immersed in water, or used as a pry tool such as for prying apart frames.
Please return warranty card as proof of purchase within 30 days, or visit their website, www.piercebeekeeping.com, to register your product online.
Beekeeping Supplies Australia does not cover this warranty. Warranty is available but will need to be resolved with Pierce Beekeeping Supplies directly.
12 month manufacturing warranty:
- – All extractors (2 Frame, 4 Frame, 8 Frame, 12 Frame & 24 Frame)
- – Uncapping planes electric
- – Honey bottling machine 10ml-1000ml
6 month manufacturing warranty:
- – 3 Layer Ventilated Suits
- – 3 Layer Ventilated Jackets
- – Normal Gloves
- – Ventilated Gloves
- – Enforced Ventilated Gloves
We do not offer repairs for all other products.
Please note if product fails to do intended purpose on first use you may be entitled to a replacement.
My product is not working and listed within one of the warranty periods, what do I do?
If your product is not working to do it’s intended purpose and it is within its month warranty period, all you need to do is contact us via phone or email with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Or you may come into the store with the product and talk to our staff and go from there.
How do I return items?
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- – Contact us to request which products you would like to return/refund/replace.
- – Once the request is granted you will need to return the package with the items. The return address is stated down below.
- – You may use your own packaging
- – Please provide your invoice inside the package.
Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer returning the product to our store.
If you decide to exchange items, Beekeeping Supplies Australia will cover the costs to be sent back to the customer.
Or simply you can bring items in store to exchange/refund/replace.
How long will this take to process?
Your request may take up to 1-2 business days to approve and get in touch with you. In order to complete your request it may take up to 2-3 business days.
- (07) 38789 5541
- [email protected]
- Return address: Beekeeping Supplies Australia, 164 Cobalt Street, Carole Park QLD 4300.