Here at Beekeeping Supplies Australia we offer refunds and returns within 7 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, exchange for a different product or a refund to the original payment method.
We will not give refunds for the following
Unless otherwise stated by our staff and have come to a different agreement.
– Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
– Misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
– Received what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
– Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
– You plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business.
Our requirements for a return
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original condition.
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
We offer repairs or replacements to certain products under warranty.
What warranties do we provide?
All of the listed products have a 12 month manufacturing warranty:
- – All extractors (2 Frame to 24 Frame)
- – All Suits and jackets
- – Uncapping knives electric
- – Uncapping planes electric
- – Honey bottling machine 10ml-1000ml
We do not offer repairs for all other products.
Please note if product fails to do intended purpose on first use you may be entitled to a replacement.
My Product is not working and listed within the 12 month warranty, what do I do?
If your product is not working to do it’s intended purpose and it is within the 12 month warranty all you need to do is contact us via phone or email with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Or you may come into the store with the product and talk to our staff and go from there.
How do I return items?
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- – Contact us to request which products you would like to return/refund/replace.
- – Once the request is granted you will need to return the package with the items. The return address is stated down below.
- – You may use your own packaging
- – Please provide your invoice inside the package.
Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer returning the product to our store. If you decide to exchange items, Beekeeping Supplies Australia will cover the costs to be sent back to the customer.
How long will this take to process?
Your request may take up to 1-2 business days to approve and get in touch with you. In order to complete your request it may take up to 2-3 business days.
- (07) 38789 5541
- [email protected]
- Return address: Beekeeping Supplies Australia, 164 Cobalt Street, Carole Park QLD 4300.