We are currently upgrading our website to an online store.
While this is happening please enquire with us about stock availability as the website may not be correct.
We appreciate your patience as we go through this process
Beekeeping suits are designed to help you get less stings when working with bees. Best worn with gloves and enclosed shoes.
All of our suits are custom made to fit our requirements of a quality beekeeping suit.
– YKK Zippers used instead of plastic zips for longer lasting life of suit.
– YKK zippers on the ankle that fit over a boot. This makes it easier to get in and out of without taking off your shoes.
– Made with polycotton twills to make the suit breathable as well as more protective of bee stings with the triple layer ventilation.
– Elastic for the thumbs and for the feet. This stops the sleeves and the ankles from riding up.
– 2 velcro chest pockets to place valuables in.
– Double stitching on the crotch area so there will be no tearing/splitting when bending over.
This makes our bee suit one of the best ones on the market.
Please consider the following when choosing your size:
The material is designed to be as thick as a bee sting.
We recommend the suit to fit a bit loose and baggy.
When looking for sizes it is best to start 1-2 sizes up from the size shirt you wear normally.
The sizing chart for our suits will be updated to the website soon to help customers have a better idea for choosing their sizing.
Remove veil from suit for machine washing in cold water. Air-dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not use bleach.
Bee Veil and Hood:
Hand wash only. Using warm water and soap. Rinse to then hang to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry.
When not in use:
Store in a place where there are no sharp objects to get caught on and no fabric eating insects can get to it.
When your suit is well looked after you can get over 12 months+ life out of it.
Our suits have had a few improvements in the last shipment. This includes upgrading the zippers on the legs from plastic to the metal YKK zip. Also having a double stitch on the crotch area to stop the suit from splitting and tearing when bending over. We have also put our logo on the suit! Everything else has remained the same.
Please keep in mind when ordering that not all sizes will have these upgrades straight away as we still have old stock. If you are looking to purchase a suit with the upgrades please contact us for the sizes available. ( this last bit will be taken off as soon as all sizes are available in the improved suit)